What you’ll learn
- Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
- A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3
- The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
- Learn super cool jQuery effects like animations, scroll effects and “sticky” navigation.
- No coding or design experience necessary
- Any computer will do — Windows, OSX or Linux
- You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free web development editor in the world
So here is exactly what we cover in this training:
• Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with HTML5, CSS3 and some jQuery.
• The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website.
• Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd.
• How to get and use images, fonts and icons to make your website shine — all for free.
• Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes.
• How to use jQuery for super cool effects like animations, scroll effects and “sticky” navigation.
• How to optimize your website for good speed performance and for search engines (SEO).
• How to launch your website for the world to see it.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Students with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a great website
- Designers who want to expand their skill set into HTML5 and CSS3
|What you will learn this course||00:00:00|
|Introduction Text Editor||00:00:00|
|What is HTML||00:00:00|
|The structure of an HTML document||00:00:00|
|Starting to fill the structure||00:00:00|
|Images attributes and link||00:00:00|
|Getting started with CSS||00:00:00|
|Starting to make our webpage pretty||00:00:00|
|Classes and ID’s||00:00:00|
|The CSS box model||00:00:00|
|Building a simple layout||00:00:00|
|Polishing our blog post||00:00:00|
|Relative vs. Absolute||00:00:00|
|Getting started with the Chrome Developer Tools||00:00:00|
|Website Design Basic|
|Introduction to web design||00:00:00|
|Using colors like a professonal||00:00:00|
|The meaning of colors in web design||00:00:00|
|Working with images||00:00:00|
|Working with icons||00:00:00|
|Spacing and layout||00:00:00|
|Introduction to user experience||00:00:00|
|Getting inspired: the secret ingredient for stunning web design||00:00:00|
|Wrapping up what we’ve learned in this section||00:00:00|
|The ultimate cheatsheet: all web design guidelines in one place||00:00:00|
|Web design quiz: test your knowledge!||00:00:00|
|Download the Code||00:00:00|
|The 7 real-world steps to a fully functional website||00:00:00|
|Download the 7 steps here||00:00:00|
|Web Project 1||00:00:00|
|Starting to put the 7 steps into action||00:00:00|
|First development steps||00:00:00|
|Setting up the fluid grid for responsive web design||00:00:00|
|Building the header||00:00:00|
|Building the features section||00:00:00|
|Building the favorite meals section||00:00:00|
|Building the how-it-works section||00:00:00|
|Building the cities section||00:00:00|
|Building the customer testimonials section||00:00:00|
|Signup and Contact Form Section|
|Building the sign-up section||00:00:00|
|Building the contact form form||00:00:00|
|Building the footer||00:00:00|
|Responsive Web Design with Media Queries|
|Making the webpage responsive||00:00:00|
|Tools of Web Browser||00:00:00|
|Download the Code||00:00:00|
|Introduction to jQuery||00:00:00|
|Building a “sticky” navigation||00:00:00|
|Scrolling to elements||00:00:00|
|Adding animations on scroll||00:00:00|
|Making the navigation responsive||00:00:00|
|Optimizing and Launching our Website|
|Creating a favicon||00:00:00|
|Performance optimization: site speed||00:00:00|
|Let’s launch our webpage!||00:00:00|
|Let’s recap what we learn||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.